Plesk | Ecwid Store (Missing?)

Hi,

I’m using the Plesk Sitejet Builder and would like to add an Ecwid Shop. The videos I’ve seen talk about a “Shop” button on the lefthand menu, but I don’t see that option. Is this a limitation of the Plesk version?

If it is possible to create an Ecwid Shop, can anyone point me to some instructions for this specific version of Sitejet?

Hey @Des_P,

another good question :slight_smile:

The Shop feature is currently not available in the Sitejet Builder for Plesk but we are working on an integration that should be available in the next months.

When we have more detailed information we will share them here.

Hi,

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Is there any documentation that shows a full list of features that are not available on the Plesk version? Would save a lot of wasted time trying to implement features that are not available :expressionless:

Hi @Des_P,

I think you already found most of the differences :wink:

Since the Sitejet Builder for Plesk is only the website builder it doesn’t offer the Project Management, Customer Portal, and Hosting options from Sitejet Studio.

Within the website builder there are only minor differences apart from the shop feature like:

• Some features that are already available in Plesk so it’s not needed in the builder like setting up subdomains, adding redirects, setting up custom error pages, etc.
  • Some features that only work in combination with the Customer Portal or Project Management tools like creating a link for on-page feedback
  • The export button since the files are directly published on the Plesk server

Hope that helps :slight_smile: