Exciting news: Sitejet is now part of the WebPros group

Hi Sitejetters! :wave:

When we launched Sitejet three years ago, we had a vision that all agencies and professional web designers would benefit from our all-in-one solution to deliver high-quality web design services — profitably and at scale.

We’re excited to announce that we’ve made the next step to realize this vision:

On October 1st 2021, Sitejet became part of the WebPros family and joined their product portfolio next to cPanel, Plesk, and other products and solutions enabling businesses to build, operate, and grow online.

What does that mean? First of all, the Sitejet platform and its services will continue to be available — just as you know them. Secondly, the whole Sitejet team will also be joining the WebPros family, so support and communication will be seamless. And last but not least, this is an amazing opportunity and environment for growing and improving the Sitejet product for all our users on an international scale.

From a legal perspective it’s important to know that:

• Plesk International GmbH, Vordergasse 59, 8200 Schaffhausen in Switzerland is now your new contract partner and
  • Billing will now be handled by Plesk International GmbH. This means that the respective information will be changed on all upcoming invoices starting today.

Furthermore, we want to inform you that you have the right to object to the transfer of your contract. In this case, please inform us via mail at help@sitejet.io by October 31st 2021. If we don’t hear anything from you by then, we’ll happily transition to WebPros and continue this incredible journey together.

Feel free to reach out at help@sitejet.io with any questions you might have.

We are very excited about the future and are looking forward to growing together with our Sitejetters community!

All the best,
Hendrik
Co-Founder of Sitejet

5 Likes

Wow! :boom: Congratulations! :partying_face:
This is great news! Happy for you and excited about the future.

3 Likes

That is exciting news for Sitejet and the team behind it. It’s obvious you have worked very hard and deserve to keep this project moving forward.

That being said I would be remiss if I did not ask about the future for current users and the lifetime deal community as well. Many times when an acquisition happens it’s not good for the early adopters.

Anyway I hope we will be included in your bright future. Keep up the great work.

10 Likes

I am part of the lifetime deal community as well and want to know the outcome of my highest-tier investment only a few months ago.

11 Likes

Dear Hendrik,

important news indeed and I wish you and all Sitejet collaborators all the best with this change.
I can imagine that this take-over can possibly generate more funds to make Sitejet grow faster and maybe create more stability. But all depends of course on the plans of Plesk, so I would welcome a statement form their part also :slight_smile: .

Interesting developments anyway… As my business is highly dependent on what happens with the Sitejet platform, I am looking forward to any news on the future direction of Sitejet and the strategy of the new owners.
Do any of the former owners stay on board?

kind regards
Mark

6 Likes

I want to be excited, however, the question needs to be answered about lifetime members.

13 Likes

Same here : congratulations ! But I would like to know what will happen to users who spendt hundreds of euros for a lifetime deal… less than 6 months ago ;).

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your congratulations - that means a lot to us!

The transition will not have any influence on your contracts. They will stay the same - no matter how you became a part of the Sitejet community. This also includes the Appsumo users and their deals.

Not only Sitejet services, but also the team including Malte and I - two of the founders - transition to WebPros ensuring that we will keep on growing and improving Sitejet.

I’m looking forward to a great future and are happy to see that you guys are as excited as we are about what’s coming next!

13 Likes

Thanks for the clear message Hendrik and it is great to see that you and Malte are still on board. Happy to collaborate whenever needed! We can all only benefit from Sitejet bright future :+1:
kind regards
Mark

5 Likes

I join the rest of the comments and sincerely hope that those of us who have placed our trust in SiteJet and base much of our business on SiteJet will not be disappointed.
If we are included, then we are very happy and applaud.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Leandro_Ojeda

Congratulations guys! This is amazing! I can’t wait to see how SJ develops from here…don’t forget about your OG users!!! :laughing:

3 Likes