Customize Audio Player

Hi Team, i noticed there is no option to customize audio player and it is set to default, please provide option to customize audio player they way we want … what do you think?

1 Like

Hey @mughal - would you have a few designs, that you like to see? Some ideas on how to improve that basic element?

Hi Andre, and thanks to mughal for the suggestion!

I would also like to see some additional design options for the audio player.

I have a few players on my sites you might consider. These are not all html only players, but they provide a visual cue as to what you might consider:

The first uses the SiteJet default player so others can view it in action:

Here’s a player that allows multiple pieces of music to be played:

And one using an iFrame to deliver music from another service which I could action in SiteJet websites using the iFrame option:

And of course the simplest html player:

Having a dark and light option is valuable, and ensuring compatibility across all browsers is essential.

I hope that helps!

Mike

2 Likes

@Andre i mean there we only have a basic player so it’s good idea to customize it, i also noticed if there are 3 players on a page you can play all 3 at the same time logically only one should play at one time and others stop automatically … isn’t it? i will try finding some examples but here is one simple one Audio Player - JSFiddle - Code Playground

2 Likes