[RELEASED] More design possibilities for the mobile menu

It would be nice if you could add the option to the menu presets so that you can design the mobile menu yourself.
For example, to insert an address, a logo or a picture or to make the navigation more “creative”.

10 Likes

Hey Patrick,

FYI - I moved this into the website builder request section. :raised_hands:

Have you already tried out our new menu-presets we updated a few weeks ago?

Would you like to share with us some screenshots, drafts or other websites to show us a few examples? Maybe this is already easy to realize with the new presets.

3 Likes

Hey André!

In the attachment I show you a screenshot of what the opened menu could look like, for example.

I suppose that is not possible at the moment?

4 Likes

I totally agree - even the ability to customize the menu tab with a Container, like CMS Collection Fields. Sometimes I use CSS to fully adjust the menu, but being able to fully customize it within the SJ ecosytem would be amazing.

Maybe we could have a fully custom “Menu” that just has an empty container for us to fill?

4 Likes

Hi Zachary

Yes, that is exactly what I would suggest! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you for the feature request suggestions. We have a feature request for this, which I updated with your suggestions. Maybe we can find a few more users who would support this feature. Add a comment below, when you would like support this feature and add your suggestions and ideas.

8 Likes

It will be so greeat if it was possible in SiteJet!

5 Likes

How to achieve a sub-menu in a collapsed mode in mobile view just like site jet? Could this feature be added?

Refer to ticket id: 63894

Recommended by Martin, so I am adding here this as feature request.

5 Likes

I agree : an easy way to deal with expand / collapse items on submenus (both for Desktop and Mobile) would be necessary. UX plays a huge part in the performance of a website from a marketing/conversion standpoint.

1 Like

Yes, I’d like to design a mobile menu in the SJ designer

2 Likes

Not sure if I am on the same page, but it would be cool if in the Menu, say you hover over CONTAC US, and a sub menu drops down, that would actually have links to E-Mail us, Call us, etc. Is this possible?

@Franzi and @Andre

How big is the chance that this feature will be implemented very soon? I am currently thinking about a project in which I would really like to use a self-designed mobile menu.

For my understanding, this should be very easy to implement. :wink:

1 Like

A few days ago I thought that I could just try it out to rebuild the menu preset so that I can design the mobile navigation myself. And really I managed to achieve the desired effect. It was not that difficult.

I integrated the created menu into my private website for testing: https://www.patrick-luescher.ch

3 Likes

Nice work (and beautiful pictures)!!
Thanks for sharing this

kind regards
Mark

2 Likes

Thank you, Mark!

1 Like

@Patrick_Luescher, looks incredible! :raised_hands:

At the moment, it’s not on our short term roadmap, but I will it seems that you have found a great way to achieve this for now :blush:

1 Like

Wow! @Patrick_Luescher - such a great site! Love it! Would you like to share and feature it for everybody to see in the showroom?

Thank you, André!

I will make certain improvements in the next few days. Then I will be happy to share the page in the showroom.

1 Like

Good Work! All Sitejet?

2 Likes

This is a very nice website! :+1:t2:

2 Likes