Customer cannot do anything in blog cms

Hi,

i have an issue with the customer CMS i havent found an answer for. Maybe i am also just doing something wrong.

I created a blog on a website and did all the layouts for blog entries etc.
It all works great and i added a blog post to test it from the admin panel and everything looks perfect.
Now i wanted to test the customer side of this and logged into the customer CMS, here i can edit all the data about a blog post and create new ones, delete posts etc., but when i click on “Edit in CMS” for the content, the customer can edit texts in there, but not add new objects, like a new text field.
For editing an exisiting post thats not a big issue, but if the customer creates a new blog post there is no way to even drag in a single text field.

Did I miss a setting somewhere or is there something additional i need to setup for this to work?

Cheers,
Mats

Hey Mats,

Thank you for your request. Did you give full access to the customer on the website or only parts of the website?

Hi,
i want to give the customer only access to edit and write blog posts via the collections Manager. In thee Blog Posts they should be able to do everything. They should also be able to create new posts on their own.

I dont want them to be able to edit anything else on the website tho. I created the template for the blog posts etc. to have the design fixed so the customer cannot break stuff.

Is that possible?

Cheers,
Mats