cPanel | Oops! Something went wrong when initializing your Sitejet account

Hello, friends.

I am a GoDaddy customer with a Virtual Private Server (AlmaLinux 8) host.

Has anyone else experienced the following error from cPanel when attempting to launch SiteJet Builder from cPanel?

***Oops!***
***     Something went wrong when initializing your Sitejet account.***
***     Error***
***     The request failed. (Error ID: u5vfmb) Ask your hosting provider to research this error in cPanel & WHM’s main error log.***

Thank you, in advance, for any insight.

Is a macOS desktop client/app version available?

As far as I know there is no app

Hey Scott, this Community mostly focuses on issues inside the Website Builder as well as Sitejet Studios Project Manager.

We would love to help you, but we do not have access or knowledge of the periphery around Sitejet on cPanel. Unfortunately, our support ends as well when its an issue outside the Builder on cPanel. In your case, I strongly recommend getting in touch with the cPanel support to get assistance on this matter.

But please, keep us on the loop here, if you like. This might be of assistance for other users as well.

Thank you, friends.

Frustratingly, I am caught in a loop: GoDaddy instructs me to consult SiteJet… who has referred me to cPanel… who tells me I must consult GoDaddy.

A desktop app would be (much) preferred (at least in my case).

I will update this thread if/when a solution is identified.

GOOD NEWS: I was able to solve this problem myself simply by upgrading to and specifying PHP version 8.3.

I hope this fix proves to be permanent - and that the next cPanel integration of SiteJet Builder does not break everything.

If you like, please set up a feature request and provide more details on what you are looking for :slight_smile: