cPanel | Sitejet editor disappeared

Hello, i have been using sitejet builder for my website in cpanel to edit and publish content. Right now the option is not there in my cpanel. I can not get into the editor to edit and published as usual. what went wrong? This is frustrating my work already.

Can anyone help?

Hey there,

I highly recommend getting in touch with the cPanel support directly as this seems to be an issue within cPanel, not Sitejet. Please keep us on the loop as well. We love to assist if possible.

Hey there John,

​Did you get any response to troubleshoot yet?

Hi Andre

I also had an issue with my sitejet editor disappearing. I would like to a suggestion of a Webhost cpanel that might still have sitejet

Thank you

Hey @Mofokengtshidiso00 - would you be able to quickly contact cPanel and send them all necessary information and screenshots and keep us updated here? That would be great.

Unfortunately, our support is limited to the Website Builder in cPanel only. We do not have access to your accounts, servers or anything related to the functionality of cPanel.

Looking forward to your update!

Hello Andre, I most tell you am disappointed right now. I contacted the host(LyteHost) only for them to tell me that sitejet is not included.

The question is, Why was it there in the first place if it was never part of the hosting tools? What happen to my website now that i already used it to built and update my website?

I stand the risk of losing my files and also starting all over. How about the cost? This is disappointing and frustrating.

I would be glad if this can be resolved.

Hey there,

Let me check what is happening there.

Do you have an ID and login mail you are using? Do you by any chance know the Website ID, or name or anything so that I could check in the system if the website is still there?

LyteHost on cPanel, right?

Regarding those informations, I highly recommend, that you are sending us a mail to help@sitejet.io immediately and post this link in there as well. This way, we can exchange possible sensitive information about your account to solve this issue.

I will do that right away. Thanks.

Good Morning Andre. The Cpanel hosting where able to activate Sitejet back to my account. Thanks.

Fantastic news. Did they mention what happened?

I noticed a lot of Softaculous apps (and there is a plethora) missing in cPanel. Upon enquiring with my host, they replied:

As a lot of the software has not been updated by their developers to be
PHP 8.x compatible, they become unavailable.

If you have specific software that you need, we can see if it is
compatible, but we can’t enable everything, as compatibility and stability
is a priority on our shared hosting platform.

Maybe LyteHost did the same? :man_shrugging:

1 Like