Built in Booking calendar

Would be nice to have a built in booking calendar to book consulting with clients on my web site. Consultants would use this feature a lot.

4 Likes

+1 that would be a great feature!

2 Likes

+1 for me also

2 Likes

What about using a third-party tool like https://calendly.com/ to have this feature on your website?

2 Likes

+1
A booking tool / calendar would be great.

@Martin Integration via iframe or general integration of third-party tools is not an ideal solution. If you are obligated to comply with the GDPA / DSGVO, this is difficult to implement. Unnecessary scripts and cookies, e.g. from Calendly, can simply not be suppressed or turned off. To make it work, a separate banner would be necessary for the consent. This is harmful to conversion and usability.

I recently ran into this problem and have been trying to find a solution with Calendly. Unfortunately, this could not be solved to my satisfaction.

I would be very happy to see a native solution in Sitjet. Perhaps this can also be implemented together with an integration of payment processing. For this, I had already pointed out a simple solution with Stripe subscriptions elsewhere in the community…

3 Likes

+1 absolutely agree

2 Likes