Built in Booking calendar

Would be nice to have a built in booking calendar to book consulting with clients on my web site. Consultants would use this feature a lot.

8 Likes

+1 that would be a great feature!

4 Likes

+1 for me also

3 Likes

What about using a third-party tool like https://calendly.com/ to have this feature on your website?

2 Likes

+1
A booking tool / calendar would be great.

@Martin Integration via iframe or general integration of third-party tools is not an ideal solution. If you are obligated to comply with the GDPA / DSGVO, this is difficult to implement. Unnecessary scripts and cookies, e.g. from Calendly, can simply not be suppressed or turned off. To make it work, a separate banner would be necessary for the consent. This is harmful to conversion and usability.

I recently ran into this problem and have been trying to find a solution with Calendly. Unfortunately, this could not be solved to my satisfaction.

I would be very happy to see a native solution in Sitjet. Perhaps this can also be implemented together with an integration of payment processing. For this, I had already pointed out a simple solution with Stripe subscriptions elsewhere in the community…

4 Likes

+1 absolutely agree

2 Likes

+1 absolutely agree too

2 Likes

+1

Would be awesome. It’s what sets JIMDO apart for small and solo businesses …

1 Like

This feature is currently on hold and not part of our frequent roadmap. We do not plan to work on this idea in the foreseeable future. But that does not mean, that this can not change soon.

like utilizing AI-driven tools to improve website creation, work on connecting users and sharing knowledge and designs, e.g. by providing options to share website (templates) and website sections across accounts. Of course, we also want to improve the handling of existing features like Collections or image editing options, etc.

However, the ideas already posted will be added to the request as well :raised_hands: Feel free to still upvote this feature and add more ideas to it.