Add Button Glitch - Shortcuts

Over the past few days I’ve noticed when I use the keyboard shortcut COMMAND 9 to add a button to the page, it adds the button, but then when changing the button text it inserts the text below the button. Once saved the button disappears altogether and I have to add it again. The second time adding always works. Not sure if it’s just me. I wouldn’t have thought twice about it, but just finished a page quick links page that had 30 buttons on it :flushed:

Hi @Chad_George,

I am unable to reproduce it. Could you please provide us a screencast and a step-by-step guide to reproduce it? Which OS and browser do you use?

Hey @Chad_George !

I’ve experienced this before - a bit different than you’ve described though.

@Martin check out this screencast - maybe it’s the bug in question

Button Bug

2 Likes

Thank you for the screencast. I have created a bug ticket for our developers.

@zachary Thanks for sharing. But that’s not exactly what I’m experiencing. @Martin See the issue here: SiteJet Button Glitch · CleanShot Cloud

I’m using Firefox 97.0.1 (64-bit), but have had the issue in Chrome as well. Can’t say the same for safari, as I can’t figure out a way to use keyboard shortcuts there due to the default switch tab assigned to command 1-9.

It usually works 2 out of 3 times, but every now and then I get the result with the third button in the video.