Why can't I make the second line bold title, in the centre of the page?

Hi, I am just wondering why I cannot make the second line BOLD?

Regards, Adrian

Hey @Adrian_Biffen,

thanks for reaching out with your question.

Did you:

1. Double-click on the second line?
  2. Marked the part (or everything) that you want to change to bold
  3. Clicked on the B in the text toolbar?

If you did all three steps and it’s still not working, could you please share the six-digit website ID that you can find in the URL when you are editing your website? It looks something like cms.sitehub.io/123456

Hi Franzi, I followed your instructions, (double clicked it) but it still did not end up bolded. Here is a screen capture of what I did:

Also, is there a “dark” setting somewhere? We actually quite like your SiteJet program, and we intend to use it for all our web development, if we can get past this one thing.

Regards, Adrian

Hi Franzi, also my 6 digit code is here:

Regards, Adrian

Hi @Adrian_Biffen,

you can switch to dark mode under Preferences which you can find in the burger menu in the top left corner of the website builder.

Unfortunately, the link doesn’t seem to have your website ID included. Can you share that again?

Hi Franzi, this is the link I sent:

https://cms.sitehub.io/602664

Is this what you wanted?

Regards, Adrian

Hey @Adrian_Biffen,

yes, that was the link.

I just checked and was able to change the second line into bold:

It is important to select/mark the part that you want to make changes to - so it should look like this:

I have made the changes and saved the website, so you should also see them. If you have already published the website, please do that again to see the changes on the live website.

I hope that clarifies the issue :slight_smile: