Universal Library of Pre-built modules

Love the new templates of Sitejet. They are amazing. However, it would be a game-changer if we could have a universal library of pre-built modules/sections. Basically, what I mean is a library from which we could choose whichever pre-built module is available on Sitejet from any template. We could have a tag for each module type to filter it. For example, Hero, About Us, Pricing, Countdown, etc. We already have those sections in Sitejet, it’s just that it is attached to just one template as of now. That way we will save so much time in design and it will be more like just choosing and assembling the sections you need for each page and changing text and pictures.

The other way I could think which may not be as convenient but may be quicker to implement is to be able to copy sections from one template to other. We can already do that but it doesn’t copy CSS properties I guess.

1 Like

I do believe custom saved presets is in development from SiteJet, but I’m not sure if it’s still in active dev

1 Like

I second this suggestion . Would be awesome feature to have .

Hey there @Praveen_Singh - we do have very similar request already for you.

However, your idea would be a great addition to this. I would close this thread and would like to ask you to add your voice to this feature request to vote it up :slight_smile: Please also add your idea :heart:

@Peterpan - feel free to add your voice to this too, please :slight_smile:

1 Like