Templates on subdomain

Hello,
To make A/B test from some landing pages templates, It will be really interessant to apply your templates on subdomines, not just domains like now.
If I want to test 2 different landing templates is logical to apply them on 2 subdomains. Ex: testa.mydomain.com / testb.mydomain.com.
I think, the possible solution will be the possibility to add/register subdomains on domains section.
Is it possible or do you have a solution?
Thank you.

1 Like

You can create subdomains directly in DNS settings. just add records for testa.mydomain.com and testb.mydomain.com - haven’t tried inside of sitejet but I know from google domains I can just add the subdomains quite easily and then point them to where I want them to go. Ive done with different menus for a returaunt where the drinks.domain.com pizza.domain.com salads.domain.com all point to different versions of the menu so they are all standalone as well as tying them together in the navigation. makes for compartmentalized editing and updating.

Hi John, Thank you for your reply. The problem is because I just can use a Landing template adding a new website in Manager section. But I can register a subdomine to this new site.

The problem it’s not to create a subdomain in DNS, the problem is you can’t config a subdomine in a new website as you can see in the img.

*But I CAN’T register…

Hey David,

have a look here: Add subdomains in Sitejet - Sitejet Help

This is how you set up a subdomain in Sitejet.