[RELEASED] More designs for fancy section deviders

I would appreciate a few more options for fancy section deviders. For example wave style (with or without shadow) oder like droping paint and so on.

See cool examples from another tool I use for inspiration:
Fancy deviders examples

3 Likes

@Barbara_Bichler which tool did you use?

We will take it with us. You always can use an HTML element and paste the provided HTML code in there and add the related CSS to your website and apply it to the HTML element.

It’s Thrive Suite (Wordpress)

1 Like

Yes, if I were an experienced coder I could. But as I am not, I’d rather keep my hands off the code - and ask you for fancy presets instead :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you interested in a short video how these fancy deviders work in Thrive? It is super easy to use and would be a great future feature for Sitejet.

2 Likes

Sure why not, if we can improve our dividers

Here is a video of how I would like to see the dividers at Sitejet:
I spoke it in German (was easier).

https://www.loom.com/share/8ee2b76170174cba8f3ddf0f63630e4a

1 Like

@Barbara_Bichler thank you for the screencast. I attached it to the feature request ticket. Looks very nice and clean :+1:

Any news about this topic?

Every now and then I’d like to build something like this in the image but can not code.
Would be so awesome if there was a built in feature in Sitejet.

Hi @Barbara_Bichler, as soon as a feature is released, we will announce it here in the community.

This has been released today: [CW 43.2022] Shape Dividers and Animated Gradient Background

Enjoy! :blush:

1 Like