Navigation Panel

A new panel similar to Webflow’s feature (please see image) whereby the user is able to get an overview of the whole structure of the website’s design. It would also be great if we could interact with the panel: rearranging elements, changing the order of the design, dragging nested elements, changing the hierarchy etc.

I think it would just give users another way to interact with the design whist also providing quick access to a bird’s-eye view. Dragging everything around directly on the page can sometimes be a bit laborious so it would be nice to have another option.

Webflow Navigator

17 Likes

I agree with you Joshua, I have been testing Webflow before switching to Sitejet and if there is any Webflow feature I miss, it is this one…

6 Likes

Thanks Mark. I think it’s one of those workflow features that doesn’t seem massively advantageous if you’ve not experienced it before. However, since using it in Webflow, I really struggle to work without it!

I’d love to see what the good folks at Sitejet can do with this feature… and I have no doubts that they’d be able to improve it!

5 Likes

I second this. Working with oxygen or bricks on WP we have the same option and it’s missed…

4 Likes

I’ve demo’d Webflow before - I actually think that’s a great idea! More clarity and speed of design/development/deployment is the whole thing about SJ!

4 Likes

+1 for this.

4 Likes

My Scrivener software does this and some other tools I use are similar. This is a great idea and would be a huge time saver.

3 Likes

I submitted the same feature request a few days ago: Structure Panel

Fortunately, your contribution is getting more support from the community! :wink:

With more complex layouts, it is often difficult to place, select or duplicate an element exactly where you want it.

I really hope Sitejet implements a navigation panel.

4 Likes

Let’s merge them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t find this suuuuuper helpful (probably because I haven’t used it before) but if it’s easy to implement, let’s do it!

+1 for the feature request <3

1 Like

You could just ignore it :joy:

1 Like

this is the way.

1 Like

1 Like

Are there any news on this topic? Coming from Wordpress / Oxygen Builder and I really miss this feature. Would be happy to find it in sitejet.

Thank you! I have added your vote and updated the request, Ingo. Will discuss this in the next product meeting.

1 Like

Hi Andre,
thanks for your super quick reply. Looking forward to all kind of new features!
Sitejet looks really promising.

2 Likes

+1 for this Feature

3 Likes

any news? :wink:

Not yet, Manuel