Menu and mobile preview problem

Hi,

I am building my website using SJ and having problem with the menu/gallery in preview mode.
Inside the CMS pressing the preview using mobile selection I am able to open the hamburger menu and select a page, but when this page is shown, i cannot click on the images to show it enlarged. I also found out that I could click once on a item in the menu, and the second time I opened the hamburger menu to select a different page the moveover colorchange and click did not work.

When I use the link as added below in the browser directly, it works fine.

Anyone seen this behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Hey there @Foto-Art

Thank you for posting this issue. Would you be able to log into the Website Builder and copy the URL from there? The number in that URL is your Website ID for this website.

Also, would you be able to either record a screencast (with Loom e.g.) or make some screenshots to describe your issue a bit clearer?

Afterward, I could take a look and try to reproduce this.

this one you mean: Login

next i click on the hamburger icon

next i select the productfotografie by clicking on it

next i click again on the hamburger icon

at this point the hover over does not work any more and also clicking on a different menu item does not work. it does not go to the next page.

And what I see now is that in desktop mode preview, it also only works on the home page??
The hover over also does not work on the sub pages

main page:

click on bedrijfsfotografie from portfolio:
in the screenshot the mouse is above the portfolio and should show the same as the image above this one. but nothing happens.

The menu from the main page is copied by a reference to the other pages.