Matomo statistics for my own sitejet website no longer accessible

Hi there,

I have an issue with the access to the matomo statistics for my own website, in my Sitejet account. Suddenly I can´t see the statistics any longer. Instead a “Matomo login website” is shown and unfortunately nothing is working here (forgotten password, using the password from my sitejet account)

Nevertheless I still have direct access to the matomo statistics for my clients website within my sitejet account. Here I don´t will be transferred to a matomo login page, instead I have direct access to the statistics. I have to add that the website of my clients are hosted not on Sitejet – I am using an A-Record.

In a private Sitejet group, someone has the exact same issue – approximately around the last 10 days.

Could you help me with that issue?

2 Likes

Hey @Isabell_Mende - have you tried turning it off and on again?

Are you referring to the Facebook group by the way?

Hi Andre, yes, I have logged off, have been clearing caches and started with a fresh login. The issue remains the same. Instead of seeing any matomo statistics I am referred to the matomo login page.

Here a screenshot from my backend – usually you already have a kind of preview from matomo under “Statistiken” – what is not shown here, too.

No, I am not referring to the Facebook group. It is a issue in the backend – at least for me.

Hey Isabell, could you try again now? I took a look, and now it is working for me.

1 Like

Hi Andre, perfect – it is working now. Whatever it was – thanks a lot!

1 Like

I think it was a hiccup :slight_smile:

1 Like