Line Height Within Builder

It would be great to have an option to adjust the line height within the builder not just in the theme settings. This would help in individual cases where specific text styles require more spacing for readability, but may not need to be that way throughout the entire website in different areas even in different viewpoints.

Adding that option to this menu would be great!
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 1.53.15 PM

6 Likes

Hi @Clique

thank you for your suggestions. You’re right that the text editor doesn’t provide this option yet. We will take this into consideration for future releases. Maybe we can also find a few more users who would support this feature. Add a comment below, when you would like support this feature and add your suggestions and ideas.

In case you need an immediate solution you can still add some custom CSS for that. Just attach a CSS class to your text element through Style → ID & Class and add a piece of CSS for it. Let’s see an example:

1. Add or edit a text element of your choice
  2. Go to Style → ID & Class and add class, e.g. lh-2x
  3. Open CSS editor and add .lh-2x { line-height: 2; } (for a line-height twice as high as the actual font)
  4. Save

4 Likes

I agree with @Clique !

A simple feature, not too high priority, but a convenient one.

Adding these to the WSYIWYG Text Toolbar would be helpful:

• line-height
  • letter-spacing
  • word-spacing
4 Likes

+1
I am new to SiteJet this week. Spent a whole day trying to get to know the UI. Some basic things like letter spacing, transform (Upper Case, Sentence Case, etc.) are painfully missing from the WYSIWYG bar. It’s extremely frustrating coming from Elementor to have to do this via CSS when I could achieve it on the fly. I would LOVE to see it added to this otherwise robust platform.

4 Likes

A solid workaround is just to add a few CSS classes that you can just tack on to the elements!

3 Likes