How do I recreate the dot overlay on this slider?

I can’t seem to find where this overlay is being generated. Thoughts?

https://my.sitejet.io/goto/216084/cfc9901ec2e4da0c48ae81ef4981695fd0022c67bdfa9205720b738b0362f431/my_website_presentation

Regards,

Martin

Hi @Martin_Bradley,

could you please describe it a bit more in detail, because I don’t know exactly what you mean? I guess an example would help a lot.

Hey Martin!

This may ramble a bit, so apologies upfront.

As you open the presentation link above, the first thing you see is the slide images. They have an overlay that is made up of granular dots. This effect is not coming from the images.

I think I am getting closer and I may have found the setting that applies this overlay. It is under the slider preset Style => Other => Pattern (checkbox).

This is an old theme, so now I want to verify if this is still available in current themes. I have just recently returned to Sitejet and am still getting my head around how the themes are structured. I want to make sure that this isn’t a modified preset and that I can replicate it before deleting the website. If you know off the top of your head, that would be helpful, or I think I have enough information to figure it out.

Regards,

Martin (2)

1 Like

This setting is no longer used in the new banner preset, but you can copy the preset to your new websites, just select and copy the preset and paste it into the CMS of the new website. After that you have to copy the corresponding CSS, which you can find at the bottom right under the CODE button.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you, Martin!

1 Like