1 Like

+1 Please give us the option

2 Likes

+1
Already possible with a competitor.

1 Like

Hi @Andre and team.

Do you’ve any updates on this.

Since becoming a sitejet customer in 2021, I’ve used WiX, Weebly, Squarespace, Webflow, Dorik, webwave, and a few other CMSs for clients and they all have this feature now.

Isn’t this harming your potential to gain new clients?

I can’t understand why this is being ignored.

1 Like

I just want to add a +1 for root (non-www) domains. It’s an absolute must that each individual brand have the choice to use www or root.

2 Likes

Hello @Naz_Haque thank you for your feedback. I can assure you that this topic has not been ignored.

We have discussed this in our meetings and also have been responsive in this thread.

As Franzi wrote in another topic:

If you need more freedom on infrastructural topics like this one, I like to recommend the plesk solution with Sitejet. There, you are able to realize this as well as the wishes you have regarding the mail security.

Hope this helps?

I fully understand the priorities, but I just want to share my opinion about this:

Personally, for now I’m keeping SiteJet on hold, because of this.

I always ask my self the question: what if my client said OK for having “www.” then he changes his mind, after building his website. Normally it shouldn’t be an issue to change it. But in reality, I have to build his website again using another tool.

Hi Andre,

Please clarify: does this mean Sitejet can deliver non-www sites when used on Plesk?

If a solution exists, why can’t that be added to Sitejet directly?

Hey @Naz_Haque - as a Plesk user, you will have access to the Sitejet Builder only. The rest is part of Plesk and there, you can set up your own server, decide what to do and how to do it.

For more information, I highly recommend browsing through their website: https://www.plesk.com/

If a solution exists, why can’t that be added to Sitejet directly?

Because Plesk is not Sitejet and Sitejet is not Plesk. Sitejet has been made available for Plesk user but is also still available as Sitejet you know before. The version you are using is Sitejet Studio which includes the website builder and the project manager and has their own infrastructure set up.

You can also find a few more information on our website :slight_smile: