[FIXED] Lazyload option

Hello,

I noticed that whenever I unchecked the lazyload option for my images, the option then re-enabled by itself. I mean, when I come back later to the page in the CMS, I can see that this option (the case in fact) was rechecked by itself without doing anything and when I checked on the site the images load again very slowly. Am I the only one ?

Thank you

2 Likes

I would like to check this on your website, as I have not experienced this before. What would be your Website ID and which element / image are you referring to especially?

A screenshot would be great. :slight_smile:

The ID is 344237
You could check on the page " Prestations" → identité visuelle. All the pictures show the same problem. I have just verifyed it, its is checked since I have unchecked them 2 hours before.

Hello Andre,

Have you seen my site please? Do you know why I have this problem ? Thank you

Hey @isabelle_calmont - I did a few tests and for me the lazyload stayed active after activating it and saving the progress. However, what I saw is, that the uploaded pictures are sometimes a big too big. 16+ MB et cetera.

I did make the experience that they do not need to be that big and that the CMS might have issues with some of these pictures to display.

If you are able to please try this out with smaller (good compression) pictures. That might do the trick. Keep me updated!

Hello Andre,

I have tried. All the sizes are less than 500 Ko and the problem stay the same.

Hey @isabelle_calmont

This issue should be fixed for your website. Really great catch! Got a small headache here finding the root of this. :joy:

Those elements had an old .lazyload class instead of the newer .ed-lazyload .

It is also with the developers to fix this globally and make sure that the class is removed when toggling the lazyload option.

Ohhh ok!Thanks for your help. The problem will be solved for all my sites or is it only this one that is concerned?

Thanks again

Currently, the developer fixed it for this page. We did open the process to investigate the issue and hopefully fix this for all pages in general and “globally”. I suppose they first try to figure out what is causing this.

1 Like

Ok. Please keep me informed Andre.

Thanks

Hello Andre,

What news please?

Thanksa lot.

This issue is selected for development. I will let you know, when I know more :slight_smile:

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face: