Ecwid whitelisting failed

Hi,

I’ve some trouble whitelisting the Ecwid shop on a new website. To achieve the whitelisting I always use the following code:

<script>(function(w,a,i){w[a]=w[a]||[];w[a].push(i)})(window,'YETT_WHITELIST',/ecwid/)</script>

You can also use it to whitelist other tools: e.g. replace /ecwid/ with /calendly.com/ to whitelist calendly.

It worked perfectly in the past to whitelist Ecwid and is still working for calendly on another website. So what happened? Has Sitejet changed anything in the system that restricts the use of custom code?

I reached out to Sitejet, but I wasn’t happy about their reply. They told me they can’t help me with that because auf DSGVO /GDPR. If a tool like Ecwid is essential for a businesses website, you can whitelist it imho. But anyway…

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks for any suggestions!

1 Like

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by “whitelisting”? Do you want to change links or names? Is there any online example available?

Big thanks to @Martin
we finally have a solution to whitelist the ecwid shop:

<script>(function(w,a,i){w[a]=w[a]||[];w[a].push(i)})(window,'YETT_WHITELIST',/ecwid|ecwid-storefront|storefront|ecomm|new-frontend/)</script>```
2 Likes

Whitelisting means allowing specific things (code/applications/sources, etc.) while denying all others. It’s a quick and easy way to permit external services on a website. In this case, it’s the Ecwid shop, which should load without the need for cookie banner consent.

2 Likes