Cannot upload images and preview page broken

Hi,

i am having issues currently with the webbuilder. When i try to upload an image i get the error “There has been an error while uploading the file. File couldn’t be stored: Unable to create the “” directory… .”

I tested it in two browsers and made sure to have all extensions turned off but i still get the same error. Am i the only one getting this or is this a known issue currently being worked on?

Thanks for the help,
Mats

EDIT:
I am also having issues with the preview page where is shows everything a lot different from the page builder. Looks basically like all formatting is just not there in the preview, everything just stuffed below each other. But i suspect that could be due to a recent template change, so noting this here just in case.

And in the Website Manager i get the popup “unknown error, please try reloading the page” but it always comes back after a reload. In browser console it says “https://<dashboard_url>/api/sidebar_counts 500 (Internal Server Error)”

Hi @MatsMTN

Could you please email me to help@sitejet.io with the image you want to upload and the Website ID?

Hi @Martin ,

email is send

Cheers,
Mats

1 Like

Issue is resolved for now with no reason found what has caused this. I am leaving this thread open in case this is happening again.