Alternative background images for mobile and tablet

Dear SiteJet Team!

Could you guys implement the possibility to separately change the backgrounds images/videos/sliders of headers, containers etc… for Desktop | Tablet | Mobile?

This way it will always be a perfect fit instead of sometimes massively zoomed in images…

It would be much appreciated!

Cheers from The Netherlands,
Martijn

1 Like

Quick question aside: Is something wrong with your community profile? Do you need assistance here?

No i accidentally logged in with an old account (that should have been removed) instead of my current one… The feature request is still valid though so i let it stand

Regarding your request - You are actually able to change the alignment of the pictures for each element in each viewport, and you are even able with a small workaround to upload a separate picture.

When you have a certain picture in the desktop mode and like to change the display in the mobile view, go to the mobile view and adjust how the picture shall be displayed in the container. This is possible for the positioning in the container and the “size”.

You will see that the color in the panel changes to yellow. That means, that there are different settings now for the mobile view.

Or, you would have to make the current element that includes the picture not visible for the viewport you think it does not work. Afterwards, add a new element with a picture for that viewport.

Are you aware of that feature? :slight_smile:

Thanks Andre!
For the answer and I already knew those options but it’s more for video’s and sliders etc. than for pictures because you can indeed arrange the viewport for images but not for video’s and the rest.

Hey Martijn, of course you can arrange a container for each viewport. I did not try it with videos, because they actually should react in a responsive way on each viewport.

But maybe you like to share a website ID and an example? Happy to check and maybe we find a solution together.

1 Like