What kind of templates would you like to see next?

I posted some examples here in Nov 21.

I’d love to see some templates for people who rent out property, for example AirBnB. This would be a very basic template with the option of a booking calendar (or integration with a booking app).

Fingers crossed!
Darren

2 Likes

These are so crisp and clean.

Favorites.
HOMI
TRAVEL
MODERN SHOP
PRODUCT REVIEWS
TASTY

4 Likes

Hello Sitejet, I would like to see a modern team sports club website template, that would be nice.

Here are some examples:

2 Likes

@Henry_Polzig - I have looked through these templates. Would you like to let me know what specific elements you would like to see?

Background to my question is: Most of these websites are basic templates that we already have - collection, media gallery etc.

I assume you are looking for elements that show “next game”, “fixtures” and “league table”?

Who are you talking to Darren?

I would love to have templates for the coaching niche.

2 Likes

Sure you can build every website with all the presets, but then you have to start from scratch. With those templates I would have a starting point and a nice theme, so I could build my websites faster when I have a sports club client.

Can’t find any sports club template in the Sitejet templates (sports & beauty).

1 Like

Any examples?

Ignore me. Thought for a minute that Profile - mughal - Sitejet Community was spamming with his own products. Easy to get confused when reading on mobile as opposed to laptop :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

@Darren_Waring I am spamming what? can you be more specific and explain this to me and everyone in the community?

1 Like

Hi @mughal, as you can see from my reply - I was explaining that the fault was mine and I apologise to you for my post. I think ‘Ignore me - I’m an idiot’ probably sums it up nicely.
I hope this sets the record straight as I’m new here and would hate to get off on the wrong foot!

2 Likes

@Darren_Waring oh alright … sorry for the confusion and welcome to the community!

1 Like

I would like to see an template for online auctions. Following auction styles shoud be realized:

1. English Auction
  2. Dutch Auction
  3. American Auction

It’s important to display a Titel, A LOT Number, serveral Pics/Vides/Documets for any item, A short description, A table with dechnical data, and features, A on click-extended description in a separate Window, The start price, Radio Button Minimal Bid ? Radio Button Minimal Bid reached? Customes Bid for the item, Price of Disassembling/Packing/Loading, VAT, Bid Step, Bid Button, Automatic Bit, Bit limiter, Sum of Customers Bid for the Auction, Auction timeline, Items terminatimh vone after the other within adjustable interval, Terminating reminder, Overbidding Alert, Livechat for any auction.

The templates needs a separate Tool/Form to upload data, downlowad date and modify data and a Tool/Form for slellers to offer items for an Auction And a Tool/Form for potentioa byers to palce a serach request fro an item.

Tre Items, Data and Auction nmats be taggable. A cool Filter/search toll is mandatory

“MOIN” from Hamburg, Germany!

I would love to have more options in designing the menu. Two desires come to mind:

A) mega-menus
B) more elegant mobile menus – animated submenu unfolds, etc.

Apart from that: I do like the vertical navigation option – but that has too little submenu options. Having a “drop-right”-submenu would be really cool.

3 Likes

@Daniel_Kaesmacher - would you like to give us some more ideas with examples? Happy to add them to the feature request!

Here’s an example of a mega menu that might be helpful for larger sites …

3 Likes

This kind of second-level dropright-menu would be great, as well.

2 Likes