Sitemap - Problem after editing the website

Every time I edit the page the xml sitemap generator I have installed on the page is lost. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Hey @Stathis_Panagiotopoulos ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Would you be able to tell us if you are using Sitejet Studio (standalone version) or Sitejet with any our our family members cPanel or Plesk?

Have you tried this documentation? A sitemap.xml for your website - Sitejet Help

Hello
I use the sitejet from my cpanel.I read the documentation but i didn’t find answer in my question.

Hey @Stathis_Panagiotopoulos - since you are using Sitejet with cPanel, I highly recommend contacting them as this is a feature that is different from our Sitejet Studio. We would love to help you on this matter, however, our support is limited to issues directly in the Sitejet Builder. We do not have access to cPanels peripherie.

Please keep us on the loop here with a solution, as this might be helpful to others as well.

Hey @Stathis_Panagiotopoulos - did you get any response from the cPanel support and a possible fix?