How to set accordions to all closed by default?

Basically, I don’t want the accordions to be open at all unless engaged by the visitor.

I’m sure it’s something really simple but I’ve been at it now for a couple of hours and I simply cannot find a proper solution.

Also, another question. Is there a simple way to edit the trigger/content number? Let’s say if you have two columns side by side with accordions and you want them to be 1-8 instead of 1-4 & 1-4.

I would really appreciate your assistance in this matter. :slight_smile:

Hi @Kenneth_Fridenborn,

thanks for reaching out with your questions :slight_smile:

If you want the content to be hidden, simply hover of the container that is currently visible and click on the star icon that indicates that an animation is connected to this element:

This will open the settings panel on the left side and will directly open the animations option. Now you can select “Element hidden” for “Initial” and the element is no longer visible unless the website visitor clicks on the trigger:

If you want to change the order of your trigger & content (make sure to select the respective container), you can move them to your preferred position by using drag and drop or by using Ctrl + arrow keys (for Windows, for Mac use Cmd + arrow keys)

Hope that helps :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Franzi! :slight_smile:

1 Like