Figma to Sitejet Website

I need help regarding Figma to Sitejet website conversion, what is the best approach to convert Figma design into a sitejet website, please guide me if someone’s have expertise in this. A bundle of thanks would be for your response.

1 Like

Hi @Ahsan_Iqbal,

Figma and Sitejet are in a bit of a clash here, because both are WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) tools. Usually, Figma is used as a WYSIWYG tool before a design is translated into code.

The best case is, you rebuild the Figma design in Sitejet so that you can also use and enjoy the presets with all the settings etc. The CSS export is available, but to convert everything into HTML/CSS within Sitejet is not very effective. In some cases, this can be helpful. So you can give an element a CSS class and then store the CSS exported from Figma in this class.

Basically, Figma has a global design settings, so a global color and font scheme etc, which is then reused in the UI elements. The procedure would be, to first apply/copy these global design settings from Figma to Sitejet under “Design” and then implement/replace the UI elements with presets/elements.

Ideally, you would skip Figma completely and build the website in Sitejet right away.

Alright, thanks for letting me know.

1 Like