Exclude current collection item from collection listing

Is there a way to exclude the currently displayed collection item from the collection listing element?

I have a blog layout with a related/suggested content container, and many times, the suggested blog post is the same as the currently opened content.

Website link: Újlipótváros: 49% szabálytalanul parkol a járdán kijelölt helyeken - Blog - ajardaagyalogosoke.hu

Webflow has this feature since about 2015: New feature: Exclude current item in dynamic lists - Updates - Forum | Webflow

Thank you for your help!

Hey there,

Would you be able to name us the Website ID? Maybe there is a workaround but I would recommend to add more articles first so we can test around :slight_smile:

If you like - as I think that is a great request - and post a thorough description in the feature request section as well? This feature seems great!

Most probably I could help you. I built over 100 sites with Sitejet, so I know the platform well. Send me a direct message if you still need help!

Sure, where exactly can i find my website ID? I use Sitejet through my hosting providers cPanel.

When you are in the Website Builder, the URL has a six-digit number. That is the Website ID.

Thanks! Website ID is: 623448

About your suggestion of adding more blog posts: mathematically, it will of course decrease the chance of the currently opened blog post showing up as suggested content, but the chance of it will, practically, never be 0%.

I’ll submit the feature request in a couple of days.

Here is the feature request, show your support in the thread if you’d like this feature to be implemented!

1 Like

Thank you. I will close this thread for now and hope that more people vote for this feature.