Do you have a Facebook group?

I am looking for any SiteJet related Facebook groups to get quick help. Is there any existing group?

Also, is there any place where we can watch English videos for the tutorials? YouTube has blocked your channel because I am located in the US ---- i cannot access any content.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey there CodeQueen,

there is no official Facebook group from us. The quickest and best support you will get is this community and also via mail to help@sitejet.io. :heart::wink:

In regard to the YouTube Channel: Most Tutorials are found in our Sitejet Academy. Are you looking for something specific?

This community will definitely be your place to be for any kind of question :):heart::wink:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I was looking to see if a specific design layout was possible for the Blog pages.

Here is a link to a layout design: Ecommerce Customer Experience Guide 2021 - Tactful AI

The design I need is an image that is layered on top of another section but with a significant offset.

Hi! This can be easily achieved in Sitejet with a negative top margin for the section containing the image + text body.
If you want, I can create an example, but please open a different topic with your question (let’s keep things organized).

2 Likes

What @Lucian_Dinu said :smiley:

1 Like