Custom Font not Loading

Hi Guys,
I’m new to sitejet and really enjoying the builder. What I’m running into is that my custom font, that I’ve uploaded to the builder, does not work properly. Each time I log in, I need to re-activate the font, or it won’t show up. The builder displays the standard font.

Is there anything I am doing wrong here?

Hey Collin,

welcome! :slight_smile:

Does this only happen with one website or also with another website? Is this issue related to one font? Or did you maybe try a second font to see if that also happens?

Hello Andre,

Thanks for your reply and the welcome :slight_smile:
So i was testing some functions before i go “all in” on sitejet.
My typeface uses seperate files unlike the google fonts with all weights in one file.

i need to load 3-4 weights and be able to check multiple sizes for the designer. im not sure if you know what i mean, at the moment i can choose one header, and one body text font type.

any others wil not work properly on the website or just render randomly.
how can i do a work around on this?

thanks for your support.

1 Like

I am experiencing this with a custom .woff2 font as well. Initial upload and assignment works just fine, but after a reload, the font “disappears” (not really, but the designer goes back to the fallback).

1 Like

Hey @collinsimon and @Nekoyoubi - would you be able to send us a ticket for this to help@sitejet.io ? I need to look closely into this with a developer.

Please provide us with the fonts as well and screenshots. Also, I think maybe a screencast or examples would help - I am not that familiar with weights.

Please also put the link to this thread into the mail, I will post the solution here as well then.

For sure. I tried replicating the issue so that I could document it, and have taken many screenshots that I would be happy to provide. Unfortunately, as of this morning to now, freshly deleted and then re-uploaded fonts appear to be holding. It was a day gap where it was noticed prior though, so time will tell. I also changed a few things that may be affecting the symptom, like implementing the fonts in a new, mostly blank page. I will try the original scenario (one of your templates) if it’s still working tomorrow. Thanks much for the reply, and all apologies for necro-ing a year old thread without noticing. Hopefully the issue will present itself again soon, and I can send an email over to get it figured out.

1 Like

Hey there,

Well, I guess that is great news then? :slight_smile: No worries about reviving this thread. That’s what this forum is about.