cPanel | Custom Error Pages and Domain already in use

Greetings! I’m working in cPanel, and I have some questions.

1. How can I create a new page using Softaculous on the domain where SiteJet is installed in /dir? I mean, I want to make a wiki through Softaculous in the /wiki directory on this domain, but when I install it in this domain, it tells me that it is already installed, and when I enter the page (e.g. my.domain.com/wiki), it returns the 404 error page. If I could remove the page on that page, that would be amazing!
  2. I looked at the Custom error pages page, and in the picture, I noticed 4 new rows that are not in my editor, which are Meta Tags; Password; Subdomain; Type! Is it a feature limited to SiteJet on cPanel, or does it need to be enabled?

Hey there, I think you might need to contact cPanel support on this matter, as the behavior is different to Sitejet Studio. Our support with cPanel users is limited on the Website Builder. But please, keep us updated on this matter as well.

Would you let me know the differences, please? Would you be able to make screenshots for us to get a better understanding?

Thank you!

1 Like

Greetings, thank you for your reply. I solved the problem with Wiki! There was a weird install in that directory, I deleted it, reinstalled it and now it works perfectly!
The problem with the custom error pages I will send you later

1 Like