Collections - CMS-type field - word count for SEO

I wonder if anyone has the same experience: when checking my website with different SEO-tools for the word-count per page, I have the impression that the words in a collection field of type ‘CMS’ are not counted by these SEO-tools. Anyone with same experience - and what to do about it?

thanks for any reply!

@Andre @Franzi , any idea what could be playing here? I have the impression that the content of a collection cms-type field is not ‘recognised’ as containing text for SEO-purposes and hence indexing by google might not be happening?

@Andre @Franzi , any idea what could be playing here? I have the impression that the content of a collection cms-type field is not ‘recognised’ as containing text for SEO-purposes and hence indexing by google might not be happening?

Hey @Mark_Fosseprez - which tool did you use? Would you have screenshots for us that might show this?

Did you set up indexing correctly? Are there any indications that this might be a set up problem, maybe?

Quick reminder for you @Mark_Fosseprez - do you still have this issue?

Hi André,

I haven’t been working on it lately, but will have to do a SEO-optimization for another website in the weeks to come, so I will come back on this one later on. I have avoided to use collections on this new website …

kind regards
Mark

Thank you! If you have any more ideas regarding SEO in Sitejet, please let me know! Like to add useful ideas and requests to the roadmap. :slight_smile: We do have a few more threads in this community about this.