Collection Manager - Items linking does not work

Hello,
I have again problems with the collection manager. If I click on a collection item on the homepage to go to the single page, I get a 404 error page. I must say, that I had a blog first and exchanged it with a team collection. I cannot find where to change the url to the single pages.

Please help :slight_smile:

Hey @Ulf_Siemen - following this link, I got directed to your client portal.

Could you please go into the website, where you have that issue, and let me know the website ID? With this ID, I am able to access your website and take a glance.

https://partner.ulfsiemen.de/website/319019
This one?

Hey @Ulf_Siemen - I have forwarded this to our developers to check why this was happening.

I sorted this for you. So the issue was, that the items on the main page linking was broken. I just re-linked one item, saved and reloaded. This sorted the issue.

Please have a look again. Should work now!

Hi, works, but not properly. Only if you click on the pictures. If you click on the names, you`ll get the 404 page. There the link is different. Should I delete the collection completely and make it new?

1 Like

Hey @Ulf_Siemen,

I re-linked the names as well. This should work now.

can you let me know, how you did this? directly in the code or is there another way :slight_smile:

and thanks of course

@Ulf_Siemen Sure, I did the same as André. I double-click on the names and under “Link” (Verlinken) in the left edit panel I switched from “Collection item” (Collection-Eintrag) to another option and back to “Collection item” and saved the website again.

2 Likes

Let me know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like