Advanced CSS Scroll Animations

I would love to see the ability to add advanced scroll animations. I.e. animating elements on the page that respond to scrolling, not just page load, or scroll into view. Truly interactive animations that trigger and reverse on scroll.

8 Likes

I agree. The scroll animations feel a bit outdated. The implementation and deployment of the animations could do with a revamp, allowing for a deeper level of control and customisation from directly inside the builder.

1 Like

@Chad_George @JoshuaTurvey do have you some examples and favorites for us?

@Martin @Chad_George @JoshuaTurvey

Hi everybody.

I am currently looking at different web design platforms to decide on one and I am also very interested in the animations and especially that they can be created dynamic, e.g. triggered by page scroll.

For this purpose I would like to show two examples I found. Here it becomes clear what is meant by the animation when scrolling and by the dynamic. I think this is what Joshua and George also meant. These examples were built in Webflow.

Is something like this also possible in Sitejet?

That would be incredible good. Thanks.

6 Likes

I wish this could be possible with sitejet ā€¦ hopefully they will do something like this soon

3 Likes

I would like to quickly add one more example page, directly from Webflow. There they describe roughly how creating dynamic animations in Webflow is made possible using the builder and also describe the features.

Is there some information about it whether SiteJet is working on similar features since the last post at the beginning of the year? A roadmap for example? Would be really nice to get an update on that. @Martin

Greetings!

3 Likes

Hi @Joshua_Danos,

thank you for the examples. I added them to the feature request ticket.

Hi @Martin. Thanks! Iā€™m very excited about the upcoming features - hopefully this is included as well in future, that would be brilliant! Thank you.

5 Likes

+1 this would be great to attract more design oriented users of webflow and to build up the community

4 Likes