Implement animated SVG Lottie files (JSON) on Sitejet

Hi

Could you please consider some animation lottie files use in Sitejet?

This will improve user experience for sure!

2 Likes

can you clarify your question? I’ve already used lotties on a lot of SJ sites

2 Likes

Hi Zachary
Im using lottieplayer but not quite good on responsiveness, can you share your use case and tips?

1 Like

Yeah responsiveness definitely affects the layout - and how many DOM elements it draws can affect your pagespeed for sure.

But, after the Lottie site gives you the HTML code () to add to the site, I set width to 100% and height to a pixel value right inside the copy/pasted code. That usually gives me a solid range to work in, and if the lottie has heavy padding, I’ll use negative margins to help squeeze it in.

3 Likes

@zachary can you please tell me how you using lottie json files or html in sitejet, when i tried to add it just doesn’t work … there must have an option to choose JSON files no idea why it’s not available.

@Andre @Martin can someone tell me how to add lottie animations in a page because still i do not see any option to upload lottie json files.

Hey @mughal - you are able to add those via HTML elements.

Maybe this article might help? How to Add Lottie Animations to a Website with HTML | LottieFiles

For everybody interested in this feature, we would like to know more about what you are expecting.

• do you like a kind of “player” on the website to add the animations via drag & drop and then upload their own files or…
  • do you like a library like we have with the stock photo

@mughal @zachary @jeremy_tanuardy

Why don’t you give an option to upload .json file and the issue is solved forever?

1 Like