How to make html5 banner work on sitejet?

Im using Bannerboo to create HTML5 Banner, but i cant make it work in my sitejet.
After i put, nothing happen. Do you know why? Or i should add another div code? dont understand about div etc

<script src="//embed.bannerboo.com/b3f31f368d77a?responsive=1" async></script>
Here is the banner link, they said this is HTML5 link, i dont know what the difference between ordinary HTML and HTML5

1 Like

Hi!
You can simply use the HTML Element to add the code snippet into your page (where you want to place the banner).

Here is how to do it:

1. Click on “Add content” at the top of the Website Builder
  2. Now click on “Element”
  3. In the window that opens on the left, select “HTML” and drag it to the place where you want to include additional HTML elements
  4. Paste the banner code snipped in the html editor (at the bottom)
  5. Save your page
  6. On your website preview/live you will see the banner
1 Like

Hi Lucian

Thank you for answer, i’ve do that in the first time and got no result, that’s why i confuse, would you try to do that with my code above?

<script src="//embed.bannerboo.com/b3f31f368d77a?responsive=1" async></script>

Hi!
I don’t know what the issue is… it works on my side.

Not really sure what the issue is here, because it’s not working for me as well. And I think this is similar to this one Html element invisible

Yep ! I tried 3 different widgets. None of them shows on the front end. I did flush my cache. I did go incognito. It doesn’t work. Probably something to look closer for you guys @Lucian_Dinu

Hi! Can you share the preview link for this page (where the banner should be)?

http://banner.si.co.id/b3f31f368d77a/

here the preview from the banner

http://banner.si.co.id/b5e0a18e78c4d/
another banner

Hi Jeremy! I was refering to the Sitjet Website Page Preview link … where the banner should be …

1 Like

Hi! If you are looking in the Editor in the Preview mode … the script it might not run in the Editor. Preview the page in the Frontend (Live/Preview)

1 Like

Thanks Lucian, i try now it work!
dont know why before this not work, I’ve try to see published version

but there another problem after you publish, you cannot make the banner have redirect link.
I’ve tried put the box in the container, give the container direct link, but in the result, the banner cant be clicked. without this, the banner useless.

I’ve already solved it by put another container and make another container to overlapping them
but take a lot effort

1 Like

I had a similar issue pasting in the banner’s HTML5 code into a HTML block. I ended up using a mp4 video banner instead as it was just easier :confused:

1 Like