Customization: Newbie First Day Question

Hello! Coming from Dreamweaver to SiteJet, it seems like a lot of things are so much easier and a lot of things are so much harder, probably because I just don’t know how to do them. :slight_smile:

This question, in particular:

There is a built-in content item “Text-Image-Overlap” with a shaded text element on the left that has a higher z-index than a photo on the right. I don’t see a simple way to reverse that; so that the text is on the right and the image on the left.

Being WYSIWG it would seem intuitive that there be a simple “flip” button, or perhaps a “left-right-center-above-below” radio button to customize the layout. I tried right-clicking and choosing “CSS” but that doesn’t reveal the styles that built the item, only provides room for me to add styles to what is already there (getting to see the heart of the style sheet for the content would allow for easy changing “left” to “right” and “right” to “left”.

Is there an easy way to do this? If not, is there a possible way to do this?

Thank you so much!

Mike

Hi @Kingdomadventures_Propp,

welcome to Sitejet and there is an easy way to flip it when you go to the container settings of this preset > layout (flexbox) settings > alignment > set row (reverse)

Also thank you for your feedback, we want to make the Website Builder easier in the future, so please don’t hesitate to reach us out and tell us, what do you expect and your ideas.