Customer Portal | separate login data for several persons

For one of my clients, there is a need for a second person who can access the CMS (Customer Portal) with their own login data.
I can’t find any place to configure that. Is that possible in general or do they have to share the existing login data?

3 Likes

Hi @Dirk_Matthes,

currently, you can just have one customer portal account, so you have to share the login data.

We have a feature request for this issue and I will move this thread to the feature request section.

1 Like

Is this still not possible to style the login passworded page?

Dear @Rbrtsluk - this is the feature request section. This particular feature request is actually about a separate login for a second client to the customer portal.

Any news about this?

This feature is currently on hold and not part of our current roadmap. We do not plan to work on this idea in the foreseeable future. But that does not mean, that this can not change soon.

Currently, our focus is on improvements and exploration of new features for the website builder. Another reason for this is actually, that this would require a completely new layer of member management as well. We have this on our list, that I can assure you. I, myself, are also personally very interested. But, the focus is currently on other improvements.

The ideas already posted will be added to the request as well :raised_hands: Feel free to still upvote this feature and add more ideas to it.