AI layout generator

With the development of AI in other CMS platforms, it would be great to see a smaller feature rather than a whole website generator a layout generator.

So for example, when creating websites I can place a container and say ‘create a two column layout with text on the right and an image about ‘Nike’ sportswear’ and the generator then creates this. If I am unsatisfied with this I can ‘Ask for more options’ and see a preview of what I feel works best.

There are similar features available on other CMS platforms and this would be a real time saver when creating websites.

Thanks! :smile:

They launched this about a month ago, it has help us write content faster. You can use it in rich text editer, or in the three dots on the right (Where collections is).

1 Like

Hi there,

Yes the text generator is useful but I am referring more to a layout / website builder such as this by WIX: Coming Soon: Wix’s AI Site Generator Brings the Next Generation of Web Creation - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you @Ryan_Crosbie for this suggestion.

I have created a feature request ticket for it.

For everyone who wants to support this feature, please comment here with a +1 and let us know if you also have some ideas regarding this topic.

1 Like

+1 Absolutely a must. This is becoming the standard. In order to stay relevant i highly suggest implementing this and spending alot of time optimizing the output. ai or die lol

1 Like