Sharing elements/Presets between sites is needed

The one thing I would need to leave WordPress completely would be the ability to share a page/element/Preset I create between sites.

When working in Wordpress with Elementor, OptimizePress etc, etc. I’ll often create something on 1 website, and then want to use it on multiple others. This is doable with Most “Pagebuilders”, and is needed on SiteJet.

Hopefully this is addressed in the near future!
Loving SiteJet!

4 Likes

Hi @Jamie_Charles,

this is a good feature request suggestion! I created a feature request ticket, and we will push this into our next product meetings. Because we are also thinking that this is nice, and it will save a lot of time.

Hello @Jamie_Charles

just to not be misunderstood: You can already copy elements, even whole container structures, between websites. Just select the container you want to copy, press [Ctrl]+[C] (or right-click → Copy), open another website and press [Ctrl]+[V] (or right-click → Paste). You can even keep two different websites open in two tabs and copy elements between them.

If you want to copy all elements of a page, you can select all elements by pressing [Ctrl]+[A] and then copy with [Ctrl]+[V].

The only thing that cannot be copied are pages.

1 Like