[WORKAROUND] Sharing elements/Presets between sites is needed

The one thing I would need to leave WordPress completely would be the ability to share a page/element/Preset I create between sites.

When working in Wordpress with Elementor, OptimizePress etc, etc. I’ll often create something on 1 website, and then want to use it on multiple others. This is doable with Most “Pagebuilders”, and is needed on SiteJet.

Hopefully this is addressed in the near future!
Loving SiteJet!

8 Likes

Hi @Jamie_Charles,

this is a good feature request suggestion! I created a feature request ticket, and we will push this into our next product meetings. Because we are also thinking that this is nice, and it will save a lot of time.

1 Like

Hello @Jamie_Charles

just to not be misunderstood: You can already copy elements, even whole container structures, between websites. Just select the container you want to copy, press [Ctrl]+[C] (or right-click → Copy), open another website and press [Ctrl]+[V] (or right-click → Paste). You can even keep two different websites open in two tabs and copy elements between them.

If you want to copy all elements of a page, you can select all elements by pressing [Ctrl]+[A] and then copy with [Ctrl]+[V].

The only thing that cannot be copied are pages.

4 Likes

Can you save these things? O ris copy and paste the only way?

1 Like

Hey @James_Dennewitz,

at the moment you can only copy & paste them, but you could e.g. save a custom template where you store blocks that you like/use often.

Hope that helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Martin, please share the feature request link, so I can up vote it. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Yes, please! :wink:

1 Like

@AJ_Joe @Daniel_Kaesmacher You can vote here, you will not be able to access our internal board.

@Martin Thank you.

Well, here is my +1 vote!

2 Likes

+1- totally need this feature . Besides this , I don’t find sitejet limiting in anyway … except perhaps having a data center in Asia

2 Likes

Any update on this? Global Blocks/Template library to choose from is very much required

1 Like

Hi @Praveen_Singh,

currently no update on this feature. We are working on different features at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

+1 from my side. This would be great!
You could build a personal library with it and reuse it in your own projects. maybe you could also share it and support each other in the community? or build a business model on it…??? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Torsten_Fritsche nice ideas!

2 Likes

+1

Additionally, having the ability to add these “shareable elements/presets” via the API would be a bonus.

1 Like

+1 Definitely a highly recommended functionality. <3

1 Like

Hey SJ community,

This feature request just blew my mind! I have no doubt the amazing SJ crew will crush it and make it happen soon (fingers crossed!). But wouldn’t it be EPIC to take things even further?

Imagine pre-built templates with a buffet of headers, sections, and footers to choose from. Right now, it’s “one-size-fits-all”, which is cool, but having options like WP or other builders would be a game-changer!

Think about it: More header styles, more section layouts, more footer variations… the possibilities are endless! This would make SJ templates even more desirable, flexible, and popular, not to mention saving us users a ton of time! :hourglass_flowing_sand: What do you think fellow SJ users?

3 Likes