[RELEASED] Reorder collection fields after creation

Hi! I would like to be able to reorder the collection fields after they are created.

Here is an example:

6 Likes

Great feature request @Lucian_Dinu . Let’s see if more users like to have this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1

Quality of life, but still good!

4 Likes

Yes! We need this! It would be really helpful if you could change the order!

3 Likes

I would like to be able to move the field types around (up and down on the list) so I can easily sort or group them together when I am working with them. It sounds like an OCD thing and maybe it is but it helps to be able to put them where I want on the collection page. I just do not see how to move the fields around on the edit item page. I see this as one option. Another options would be to simply allow me to drag them around on the edit item page where I would like them to be. For organization purposes (and potentially making the UX for my customers easier to understand logically)

4 Likes

+1 on this!! I accidentally left “Postcode” out of a set of address fields. My client enters the address at the top of the listing but then only gets to Postcode right down the bottom! :disappointed:

2 Likes

+1 on this!!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

this feature request has been implemented: [CW 28] Webhooks and Re-ordering collection fields

Check it out and let us know what you think! :blush:

6 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you! I can’t wait to try it.

3 Likes