More design possibilities for the mobile menu

It would be nice if you could add the option to the menu presets so that you can design the mobile menu yourself.
For example, to insert an address, a logo or a picture or to make the navigation more “creative”.

4 Likes

Hey Patrick,

FYI - I moved this into the website builder request section. :raised_hands:

Have you already tried out our new menu-presets we updated a few weeks ago?

Would you like to share with us some screenshots, drafts or other websites to show us a few examples? Maybe this is already easy to realize with the new presets.

2 Likes

Hey André!

In the attachment I show you a screenshot of what the opened menu could look like, for example.

I suppose that is not possible at the moment?

3 Likes

I totally agree - even the ability to customize the menu tab with a Container, like CMS Collection Fields. Sometimes I use CSS to fully adjust the menu, but being able to fully customize it within the SJ ecosytem would be amazing.

Maybe we could have a fully custom “Menu” that just has an empty container for us to fill?

3 Likes

Hi Zachary

Yes, that is exactly what I would suggest! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you for the feature request suggestions. We have a feature request for this, which I updated with your suggestions. Maybe we can find a few more users who would support this feature. Add a comment below, when you would like support this feature and add your suggestions and ideas.

5 Likes

It will be so greeat if it was possible in SiteJet!

3 Likes