[RELEASED] Individual OG:IMAGE for each subpage (for landing page use)

Currently, it doesn’t seem to be possible to have individual Open Graph images per sub page. I tried via the meta box but it doesn’t accept the og:image command.

To use SiteJet sub pages as topical landing pages (to be shared via social media), individual images are valuable and would be highly appreciated by various clients. And by ourselves to use for our local shop website … :wink:

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany
Daniel

5 Likes

Hi @Daniel_Kaesmacher,

thanks for your suggestion! I created a feature request ticket for it.

For everyone who wants to support this feature, please comment here with a +1 and let us know if you also have some ideas regarding this topic.

4 Likes

+1
Would be cool.

2 Likes

This is a must have.

2 Likes

+1 x1000 it is indeed a must-have

2 Likes

Thanks for your support*1000. :slight_smile:

Let’s hope for the best.

+1
Yes, it is a must-have!

+1

@Martin any updates?

Does a +1 count from the original “requiree”? :wink:

@Daniel_Kaesmacher you +1 is not required, you automatically count in when requesting a feature :wink:

@Dominik_Butzchen, no update so far. We need more supporters to increase the priority for this feature.

Me and my team are 15 supporters, how much more do you need?

As the other users said, this should be a must have for a website builder and not a feature, we have to vote for :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your support!

@Franzi_Sitejet_Team
Did you guys count the +15? :wink:

But seriously … Don’t you guys also think this feature is a must for modern website development?

Our local store website works with landing pages like “Christmas gifts from Hamburg” or “baby gifts from Hamburg” or “Gin and spirits made in Hamburg” … I really need to be able to share these with plausible OG:images …

Please consider Dominik and his team. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, yes. I will add the team members :slight_smile:

Regarding your question - just because it is a feature request, does not mean it is not a “must have” or “very important feature”. This section with all the requests also gives us a great insight into which feature to develop next. :slight_smile:

I will come back to your website regarding Christmas gifts then soon :smiley:

you wrote just +1 :wink:

for sure a +1.000 for this:)

3 Likes

+1 on this ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Dear @Franzi – where are we on making this a big-enough priority? Can you give us an update? Thxalot in advance!

1 Like

Hey @Daniel_Kaesmacher - nothing “big” to report yet. This is selected for development and the developers are working on the concept currently.

1 Like
3 Likes