[FIXED] Edit CSS does not jump to code in the CSS editor

Hi @Martin @malte and everybody else:)

In the past, the edit CSS function worked perfectly.

Screenshot_1

But it does not work for me anymore.

It opens the CSS tab on the right but does not jump to the relevant code.

Are you guys experiencing the same issue?

If so, would be great to fix this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Imre,

I have noticed the same over the past days

kind regards
Mark

Hey @Imre_Fekete and @Mark_Fosseprez - could you please send us a recorded screencast and one / two website IDs to check on this behavior? Our developers are looking for more information and ways to reproduce this.

Best would be via mail with a link to this community post. Thank you very much!

Dear André,
I tried to reproduce this behaviour just now with some of my websites, but was not able to trigger the problem anymore. So at this moment it seems to be ok. In case it would reappear, I will send a ticket with documentation to the helpdesk.
thanks and kind regards
Mark

@Andre

I experiencing this issue with several accounts and all projects. I tried in incognito mode as well, but still not working. I think does not make any sense to record.

Unfortunately, this function no longer works for me either. On all pages. In all accounts. Instead of jumping to the corresponding place in the CSS code, only the CSS panel is opened.
I hope that we will have this function again very soon. I use it every day.

I’ve recently started using SiteJet and am also really missing this function (when clicking edit css it simply opens the css pane but doesn’t jump to the right class/code).

1 Like

So for me, jumping to the corresponding CSS code works fine again since a few weeks.

2 Likes

Hey Esther, does this still occur? We actually fixed this a few weeks ago.

Hi Andre, I just checked and with one site it works fine, but not on the other one (where I first encountered the problem). Very strange as they both have the same theme. The one where it is jumping to the correct CSS is published however, the one where it doesn’t work is in the preparation phase. No idea if that should matter but thought I’d mention it just in case.

Hey Esther,

that is indeed strange. Could you please send us a mail to help@sitejet.io with both websites and a video how this behaves on both sides for you? Happy to forward this to the developers to have a look at this and find the root of all this.