[CW 23.2021] New Top-Level-Domains - have your say!

:large_blue_diamond: Hey Sitejetters,
In this thread you will find all updates regarding TLDs / nTLDs that we offer to register through Sitejet. :partying_face: We will update this thread for you if a new domain is registered.

Please also see our help article for the pricing: Register a domain - Sitejet Help

If you are missing a particular domain ending to register, please let us know, and we will grab a nice price for you and implement it in the Domain Manager!

Have a great day!

:large_blue_diamond: Hallo Sitejetters,
In diesem Thread findet Ihr alle Updates zu TLDs / nTLDs, die wir ĂĽber Sitejet zur Registrierung anbieten :partying_face:

Wir werden diesen Thread fĂĽr euch aktualisieren, wenn eine neue Domain registriert wird.

Bitte beachtet auch unseren Hilfe-Artikel mit einer Preisliste: Domains bei Sitejet registrieren - Sitejet Hilfe

Wenn ihr eine bestimmte Domain-Endung zur Registrierung vermisst, lasst es uns bitte wissen, und wir werden Domain anfragen und zeitnah im Domain Manager zur VerfĂĽgung stellen.

Wir wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Tag!

3 Likes

Oooo that “.marketing” is a good one. Thanks team! I always wonder what prevents certain domains from being registered within. Way above my head!

3 Likes

I think nearly nothing prevents domains from being registered anymore

1 Like

Update: The following TLDs will now be able to set up in Sitejet. :raised_hands: :heart:

• .photography
  • .site
  • .design
  • .jobs
  • .career
  • .vip
  • .marketing
  • .racing
  • .page
  • .design

Enjoy!

2 Likes

We.Got.An.Update folks :innocent:

• .ie
  • .be

are now available to set up! Enjoy!

2 Likes

:large_blue_diamond: Update!

• .co.za
  • .app

… are now available. Please bear in mind that double-ending domains will not be able to whitelabel for now.

I have not had the opportunity to use new domains or new providers, since I have always been faithful to my distributor, which has worked great and with it I have created about 12 web pages, in my work as an online content creator I have found more than one page with codes like 404 or 505 or some with that your hosting service provider is under repair, and I think that is why I have not decided to change to another, but I am glad that domain providers are being updated and re enhancing and thus have more services to offer us

Hey @mauricio22_farantub ,

would you be able to send us a mail with the 404 or 505 to check on these? Are you referring to your domains having these issues?

404 are usually “dead links” and 505 might indicate that the HTTP version used in the request is not supported by the server.

However, these are usually not related to a domain directly :slight_smile: When everything is set up correctly, these errors should not happen :slight_smile:

.solutions

1 Like

We just added the following domains for you:

• .solutions :sunglasses:
  • .dk :denmark:

Enjoy!

.dev would be super useful

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for support TLD at this moment,

We still cannot use double ending domain, hope you can make it in the future, really matter for us

Our domain si.co.id

1 Like

@Ryan_Dolan .dev is now available and can be registered with Sitejet :muscle:

@jeremy_tanuardy We already talked about the specific requirements that are bound to a .co.id TLD in a ticket and why it’s not possible to set this up in Sitejet - sorry for that :frowning:

3 Likes

.com.au

Country TLD’s are a mandatory for me, as almost ALL my clients are .com.au

1 Like

@Joff_Crabtree .com.au should be available now.

.studio

Perfect for agencies/studios

1 Like

@Andre can we use .world domain?

Hello @mughal - I will implement a few new Domains on Thursday and definitely *.world

That means you will be able to either purchase or just use these domains. Will let you know about the update here!

1 Like

@Andre Thank You!

We have recently added the following domains:

• .church
  • .is
  • .group
  • .hamburg
  • .wales
  • .koeln

Enjoy!

1 Like