we hope you are doing great! Did you already see our latest update?
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes redesigning the website editor!
This new and intuitive design will make it easier and faster to create stunning websites. We want to reduce unnecessary clicks and long processes to save you time for the work you or the web designers in your agency love to do: being creative! Aaaand we also think it looks pretty incredible.
So, as you know, this was before:
And here is the latest version:
A few of the changes:
- The top menu is cleaner and gives faster access to the most important features
- The burger menu on the top left includes everything to manage your website
- The right part of the top menu will help you to manage the content of your website, e.g. the design, pages and to-dos
- The new sidebar on the left gives quick access to elements and presets. This sidebar also has an awesome category called “Favorites”. Here you can use the little star icon on the elements and presets to keep your favorite components up top.
- The footer is larger and easier to read and includes the session timer and code editor from now on
Those are just the improvements you can see, but all the new and some old parts of the editor were completely rebuilt under the hood.
And this is only the beginning - we have more usability updates to come! So we suggest keeping an eye open for more changes
We would love to hear your feedback on the new interface, so please feel free to add your comment here, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the in-app feedback questionnaire.
Thanks and have a great day!
The Sitejet Team